We have Victoria Masucci
- Very happily married mother of two
- Self employed for over 20 years and former business owner
- Voted Insurance Business Canada’s top 10 Women of Distinction
- Huge life change resulting from the diagnosis of a life threatening illness of a child
- Became a real estate investor at 53 years of age and a stock hacker at 56 years of age to ensure financial freedom (better late than never!)
- Working towards bigger goals including letting others know about our journey to ultimate financial freedom (maybe a book, blog or speaking engagements – or all three!) and the eventual setting up of a charity
What I also found fascinating is the insurance program Victoria designed for folks like us – entrepreneurs and investors, and how she successfully included her children in her business. So without further ado, I give you Victoria.